MIDDLEBURGH

To inform entertain and excite my kids, Jamie, Patrick, Aaron & Sarah Middleburgh, our family and friends.

about me
photo of Dave Middleburgh
Hong Kong

blogspot visit counter
  powered by BLOGGER

MIDDLEBURGH INVITES

For those of you that visited this post before .. tough luck .. I changed it !! My blog ... my rules !! for first time visitors .. welcome

So the story is this : I have invited both my son and daughter to visit me. In a recent facebook chat with my daughter indicated, that she, if push came to shove could cope with sleeping in a car. Although said in jest this is apparently based on her extensive experience whilst doing the Irish/European music festival circuits

So I have been exploring on the web for inexpensive holiday accommodation (a step up from kipping in the car) and I discovered some resources NO PRESSURE ON YOU KIDS !!) for them to peruse to see if there is anything suitable in their budget. (and yes I am open to discussions concerning a subsidy !)

The subsidy of course won't apply to any one else who reads this;They can just be thankful that out of the goodness of my heart I decided to post the links here !!

PS Sarah - I thought you were going to do some thing with your hair !!

|
 
| More